- Your shopping cart is empty!
The FluoroNyliner Bushing Bearing is a self-lubricating, plain-type bearing. Its large contact surface area gives it excellent performance in high vibration or impact applications, while its simplified design allows it to run in highly contaminated environments. The FluoroNyliner can be used with unhardened, highly corrosion resistant shafting, making it ideal for washdown or submerged environments.
FluoroNyliner Bushing Specifications:
|Imperial Type (in)
|1/4" - 2"
|Pillow Block Types
|Pillow Block Styles
|Bearing Load Capacities
|Up to 12,500 lbf
FluoroNyliner Bushing Highlights:
- Plain surface contact for high load capacity and both linear and rotary motion
- Self-lubricating PTFE I.D. liner
- Hard anodized aluminum bearing housing
- Dimensionally identical to Linear Ball Bushing bearings