- Your shopping cart is empty!
The Super Ball Bushing Bearing has been the industry standard for self-aligning linear bearings for over twenty years. This bearing provides three times the load capacity or 27 times the travel life of conventional linear bearings. Besides the dramatic increase in load capacity, the Super Ball Bushing bearing is self-aligning, lightweight and adjustable with a low coefficient of friction. It is a quick and easy replacement for high friction plain Bearings. The wear-resistant, engineered-polymer retainers and outer sleeves reduce inertia and noise in critical, high speed applications.
Super Ball Bushing Specifications:
|Imperial Type (in)
|Metric Type (mm)
|3/16" - 2"
|8mm - 50mm
|Pillow Block Types
|Pillow Block Styles
|Bearing Load Capacities
|Up to 3,000 lbf
|Up to 14,700 N
Super Ball Bushing Highlights:
- A single ball-conforming groove provides three times the load capacity of conventional linear bearings
- Crowned, floating bearing plates pivot ± .5° to assure smooth entry and exit of the precision ball bearings
- Wear resistant, low-friction polymer housing reduces inertia and operating noise levels
- Largest installed base in North America